Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sean on NCIS guest spot


Entertainment Weekly has an article about Sean's guest stint as Tyler Elliot on tonight's episode of NCIS.
“NCIS is legendary for having a very close-knit, family-style, hard-working, professional team,” the former Lord of the Rings star says. “So being able to step in and participate with them, it makes you feel a little less like a free agent for a minute. It makes you feel like you’re a part of something.”
...
Though he is set to return for at least one more episode this season, Astin says he’s also in the thick of pilot season, plotting his next move. Though he’s enjoyed the dramatic fare that’s come his way in the past few years (and he’ll always lobby for wielding a gun, when appropriate!), he’s actually hoping his next TV gig is a half-hour comedy. “I’m watching my kids growing up and our favorite times are when we’re all laughing together,” he says. “That would really be a dream. Comedy is hard but fun.”
Read full article here.




5 comments:

  1. Seriously? Is Sean really going to do another episode of NCIS? Any more details available? *crosses fingers* pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? I told you that technology is out to get me!! I left a comment here previously and it is gone. Disappeared. *sighs* I am starting to feel paranoid.

    I was wondering if Sean REALLY is going to be in another NCIS this season? *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The message WAS posted because I got an email notification! But when I came here to respond, it was gone!!!

      *cue Twilight Zone music*

      I know Sean would like to do another, but no word yet! *crosses fingers and toes*

      Delete
    2. Is it just me that this happens to or does this technological twilight zone affect others too? I should get extra credit points for effort.

      *puts on tin foil hat as I'm blaming the aliens*

      (still keeping fingers crossed that Sean will be in another episode of NCIS)

      Delete
    3. Well I must say it's the first time I've seen this happen! So it must be the tin foil is interfering!

      Delete