Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sean at Oz Comic Con media coverage

Adelaide now did a wonderful article on Sean.

"I get asked some bizarre questions by the fans," Astin said. "But in the convention environment, you really get an opportunity to reminisce and expand on your thoughts." 
He said Twitter had given him the chance to share his thoughts on his roles and field thousands of questions about the The Lord of the Rings franchise. 
"Twitter is an amazing thing," he said. "I think a lot more about all of the movies I've made from the 1980s and '90s than I have in the 20 years since, because people see these films and ask me about them  on Twitter.
"Aside from the hundreds of Lord of the Rings questions, I feel like even the movies from my past, like Toy Soldiers, Rudy and The Goonies, have become a part of my life again because of social media."
Sean guards his Tim Tams zealously!

Sean will autograph almost anything!
Source

Sean was briefly interviewed by Adelaide ABC News:

2 comments:

  1. I am so enjoying the coverage of Comic Con in Adelaide. Thank you!! It looks like everyone - especially Sean - was having a terrific time. Sean looks fantastic, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does look like he's having fun, and has been posting a lot about his adventures! It's fun to see all the posts from attendees who are obviously having a blast too! :-D

      Delete